GForce Axles have become synonymous with record breaking consistent performance and have proven to be the go-to solution for anyone looking to get the most from their factory driveline setup. Not all vehicles have an optimal design or the most ideal spline counts to boost strength, but you can be confident that GForce axles are engineered to be the absolute strongest possible to work within the space provided by the OEM manufacturer. GForce offers two different axles for most applications. If you would like to know which is best for your application, you can read more here: Renegade vs. Outlaw Axles
Specific notes for 09-14 Mopar:
- All 09-14 Mopar axles are designed to work with the factory 226mm SRT 31 spline differential and the SRT 32 spline wheel hubs. They will NOT work with the 198mm or 215mm differential.
- All Mopar axles will require you to swap the factory ABS ring onto the GForce Axles!
- These axles will fit on the earlier year models, with specific attention to make sure that the above requirements are met.
- All Mopar platforms have a less than ideal axle angle from the factory. These axles are not intended to use on lowered cars! While our CV’s are considered a wear item, it is worth noting that CV assemblies and boots will see accelerated wear or possibly binding and clearance issues with lowered cars, so we strongly suggest to avoid lowering these cars.
- The boot location with the factory shock is already tight on clearance. We suggest to loosen the upper mount to try and shift the shock body away from the axle to help gain any additional clearance if necessary. Aftermarket shocks or coilovers may not clear and require aftermarket shock mounting solutions.
- The 31 spline inner stub is the weak link on these axles; Not many failures (if any), but the average customer is between 650 and 750 before exceeding the capability of the OEM diff. If you are looking for a stronger and more reliable setup, we offer the 2015+ Mopar modified cradle 9” kit to fit the earlier model Mopars. Important to note that any axle can fail at a lower power level due to wheel hop or misuse. The listed numbers should not be an expectation, but an idea for capability.
GForce axle shafts were manufactured based on OEM suspension. Aftermarket shocks, control arms, etc. may present clearance issues. If CV boots have clearance issues, low profile boots can be purchased at an upgraded cost. The low profile boots reduce the amount of available axle angle in comparison to the standard boots, so they are not ideal for lowered or high axle angle vehicles. This includes 2010-15 Camaro and all years of Mopar platforms. If you have questions or would like to add low profile boots to your axles, please contact us for more information.
NO DRIVELINE COMPONENT IS BOMBPROOF! GForce does not put a power rating on any driveline components as there are entirely too many variables that can affect a driveline component outside of power. We take great pride in trying to build the strongest driveline components to fit within certain applications, but it is important to know that You, the end customer, are responsible for seeing to proper installation and You, as the driver, are responsible for the lifespan of your axles or other driveline components.