Differential Integration and Reinforcement System - reinforce your differential case and improve your car's IRS operation and traction with the DIRS-J! 100% satisfaction guaranteed.
- Part one attaches the differential using the lower two main case bolts and the two lower case bolts to reinforce the differential.
- Part two attaches to the rear cross-member and carries an OEM differential bushing (just like the two in the rear cross-member) to add a third, triangulated integration point to "attach" to the reinforced differential.
- 2015 and newer SRT 392 and SRT Trackhawk Jeep Grand Cherokees
- 2015 and newer SRT 392 and SRT Hellcat Dodge Durangos
- American made and CNC machined T-6061 billet aluminum
- OEM differential bushing
- ARP (or equivalent) and Grade 10.9 hardware
- 304 Stainless Steel threaded cross-member inserts
- Complete kit with everything needed for installation including Loctite
- Hard anodized coating in black
- Access to fill and drain plugs
- Two holes will need to be drilled in the rear cross-member to install the DIRS-J
100% satisfaction guaranteed, return within 30 days of receipt for a full refund.
Use of the DIRS-J may impact the manufacturer's warranty on the differential. Purchaser assumes all responsibility for installation and use.
DIRS-J for Jeep SRT/Trackhawk and Durango SRT/Hellcat (2015 & newer)
top of page
$499.00 Regular Price
bottom of page