2011-2023 Dodge Charger 5.7L and 6.4L*
2011-2023 Dodge Challenger 5.7L and 6.4L*
2011-2023 Chrysler 300 5.7L and 6.4L*
*See fitment tab for deails
- 2011-2023 Dodge Challengers and Chargers with 5.7L and 6.4L Engines*
- 2011-2023 Chrysler 300 with 5.7L and 6.4L Engines*** NOTE: Fitment was performed on Challenger and Charger only; small alterations/changes may need to be made to fit this application and are the sole responsibility of the customer.
*2023 vehicle owners may experience an extra 1-2 week delay to receive their calibration file.
*Note: Fits under all hoods EXCEPT the Shaker Hood
Take your Challenger, Charger, or 300* to the next level with Magnuson’s TVS2650 Magnum Supercharger System! Built off our premium Magnum Performance Line, this system will give your engine an incredible 40% boost in horsepower resulting in 524 hp and 529 ft-lbs at the crank on 5.7L applications, and 26% boost in horsepower resulting in 613 hp and 543 ft-lbs at the crank on 6.4L applications! The two massive charge air coolers provide maximum cooling capability for reliable, repeatable performance all day long on the street or track!
At Magnuson, we only use the highest quality components in our supercharger kits. Everything you need to supercharge your Hemi is included, right down to detailed step-by-step installation instructions. Order yours today and unleash the power of a Magnuson Supercharger on your Hemi!
- 524 hp and 529 ft-lbs at 7 lbs of boost on 5.7L Engines
- 613 hp and 543 ft-lbs at 5.5 lbs of boost on 6.4L Engines
- Utilizes Eaton TVS Technology incorporating high helix, four lobe rotors for maximum supercharger efficiency across entire speed range.
- Utilizes patented Dynamic Flow Tuning (DFT) inlet porting.
- Designed to fit under the hood of all vehicles.
- Bolt-on anodized billet cartridge-style front drive allows for future belt line upgrades.
- High flow dual charge air cooler set-up with ¾" water inlet and outlet ports reduce coolant restriction, allowing maximum flow with extremely high cooling efficiency.
- CNC-machined ports for optimized airflow into engine cylinders.
- Vacuum bypass system with instantaneous boost response designed to unload supercharger at engine idle and part-throttle for improved fuel economy.
- Proven maintenance-free supercharger technology. No added complexity of external supercharger oil cooler/heaters for extreme climates.
- Includes handheld tuner device, calibration, and detailed step by step instructions for a seamless installation experience.
- Includes PCM unlock for 2015 and newer vehicles***
- Standard 3-year/36,000-mile limited Supercharger System Warranty. Additional 3-year/36,000-mile limited Powertrain warranty may apply.